- Commanders can modify their Lineup's Truck or Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) at the Modification Factory.
- Each Lineup can only have one APC, which determines the Lineup's appearance.
- Commanders can equip their APC with various Parts that can strengthen the Heroes in the Lineup.
- Each vehicle has some Energy. The Engine determines and increases the vehicle's Energy Cap, while Weapons, Armor and Accessories consume energy. The vehicle will fail to operate when the energy is insufficient.
There are currently four unique APC's available in-game. The Plunderer, Iron Fist, and Armed Chariot are unlocked using Chariot Components (See the Armed Force event for more information.)
- Wasteland APC - This is the default of all APC vehicles and is available from start. It has a maximum of 800 Energy base and has one slot for each car part (Engine, Weapon, Armor and Accessory).
- Plunderer - The Plunderer features an additional accessory slot, which comes equipped by default with the Extra Large Trunk accessory. The Extra Large Trunk which increases Gathering Speed and Load by 15% (able to increase to 30% at level 7). The increased load also applies when plundering other fortresses. It has a maximum of 1080 Energy base and five slots for car parts. The APC costs 100 Chariot Components to repair.
- Iron Fist - This APC increases defense and damage reduction with the exclusive Iron Barrier Armor part It has a maximum of 1080 Energy base and five slots for car parts. It has two slots for armor, and the APC comes with one Iron Barrier armor part. The APC costs 500 Chariot Components to repair.
- Armed Chariot - This APC increases damage bonuses with the exclusive Heavy Turret Weapon part. It has a maximum of 1080 Energy base and five slots for car parts. It has two slots for weapons, and the APC comes with one Heavy Turret Weapon part. The APC costs 500 Chariot Components to repair.
Every car can be equipped with Car Parts, although a weapon does not seem like a usual part of a car. You can obtain parts from the Infinity Arena and the Trade Center. You can upgrade Car parts in the Modification Factory by merging four of the same level car parts together (confirmed only for levels up to four). At level four, you unlock the third stat of each car part (requiring 64 level 1 parts) and the skill is leveled at Car part level 7 (4096 level 1 parts).