1. Attacking the Garrison
2. Destruction of the Wall
1. Attacking the Garrison
- Each city has a certain quantity (units) of line-ups consisting of heroes and troops. The skill level and line-up amount depends on the level of the city. Generally, you should only attack a garrison through a rally where multiple players join.
- When the siege commences, a progress bar will be shown atop of the city and battles will cycle through each participant of the rally. Every rally member can defeat up to 5 units of garrison in a single rally if previous battles conducted by the member in the rally succeeded. If a member fails a battle, they are taken out of the rotation for the remainder of that rally.
- This phase is finished when all garrison units are defeated.
- Recommended line-up for attacking the garrison: Your strongest 5-hero capable of the most damage output with defense.
- Once the garrison has been defeated, the second stage begins immediately as indicated by a “Wall Condition” progress bar above the city. At this point, everyone sends their line-up individually by clicking the siege button. All players will continue to attack until the wall condition progress reaches 0, at which point the city will be claimed.
- Recommended line-up for destruction of the wall: The most important statistic here is “Destructive Might” for your attack line-up in this stage, which is most certainly a different set of heroes to use. Don’t use the same line-up you leveraged in the first stage (unless there is another alliance garrisoning the city, but attacking another alliance city is a different matter). It is more efficient to increase the Destructive Might in order to deal more damage to the city walls with the same fuel.
The start of the first attack begins a 30 minute count-down timer which can be viewed in the city details. Both stages must be completed within that window. Failure to complete will fully restore the Garrison, but the wall condition will remain where you last left off and start recovering at an extremely slow pace.
- Destructive heroes
These all must be ascended to orange before destructive skills kick in. Note the skill names of each destruction hero. To increase destructive might, level up the corresponding skill for that hero. For a list of heroes that have skills that will increase destructive might, click here.
- Special Fuel
Every attack deployment to the city will cost 1 special fuel. You can only hold 15 special fuel at one time, and the rate of recovery is 1 for every 2 hours. So it is important to be wise about your consumption.